Prepartion time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 200g lamb fillet
- 2 ‘cakes’ AYAM Instant Noodles
- 8 AYAM Dried Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 ½ liters chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon of AYAM Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons o AYAM Light Soya Sauce
- 3 cups bean shoots
- 4 green shallots, cut into 2cm lengths
Step 1: Slice lamb thinly.
Step 2: Cook Noodles according to instructions on the packet and drain. Cover dried Shiitake mushrooms with boiling water. Soak for 15 minutes or until softened; drain. Remove and discard stems and slice caps thinly.
Step 3: Bring chicken stock to the boil in a wok or large saucepan. Add lamb, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, Sesame Oil and light soya sauce then bring back to the boil; cover and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
Step 4: Add noodles, bean shoots and green shallots and cook for 1 minute until heated through.